Thursday, July 5, 2012

Post A Thon: Post 2

           Hello! It's the Whizbees Kiara and Jules, with our special guest Jenna. For our second post of the Post A Thon we are going to share embarrassing moments.
       




Jenna- I was in my room with my curtain and window open singing Hannah Montana really loud with my HM wig on and my mom's friend was looking at me.


Kiara- I was volunteering at a Boy Scout camp and I went swimming with 26 boys and my swim suit strap almost slipped.


Jules- I was in Kindergarten and I went to the bathroom. The bathroom was connected to the classroom and I started singing Hannah Montana and when I came out my teacher said "Nice voice" Then the whole class started cracking up!


While we are making this post, Kiara and my brother are shooting Nerf guns and Plastic arrows at each other!! Hahaha.

-Love the Whizbees with our guest Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment